Family friendly top floor flat
Comfortable home situated on the top (2nd) floor in a renovated and modernised building within a row of Victorian terraced houses.
- The living area has an Smart TV,DVD player, 2 sofas and a large expandable table with generous dining space for 6. One of the sofas is a sofa-bed.
- There is a separate, well equipped kitchen.
- Bedroom One has a king that can convert to 2 singles.
- Bedroom Two sleeps 2 and has two sets of singles which can convert to a king.
- There is also a double sofa bed in the living area if you require it.
- The family bathroom has a modern white suite consisting of toilet, sink, and full-sized bath with shower a fitted thermostatic over it.
- Double-glazed windows throughout
- Central heating
- Well equipped kitchen, with Nespresso coffee maker, Kettle, Toaster, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cooker and oven, Fridge/Freezer
- TV – 4k (UHD) Smart
- Hi-speed Wi-Fi internet.
- Washer/Dryer – Iron and ironing board
- Highchair & Baby Cot
- Foreign travel adapters
- Linen and Towels
- Hair Dryer in each bedroom
- All bills are included in the price
Is safe for families and close to central London.
We let additional apartments next door and on the same street, which are all similarly equipped, and give the option to accommodate more people.
Balham town centre is a 3 minute walk away, where there a wide variety of shopping.
The green spaces of Tooting Bec Common and Tooting Bec Lido are a short stroll, as is the Balham Leisure Centre.
Balham Tube (Northern Line) and Rail station is a 3 minute walk away. The centre of London can be reached in about twenty minutes, Victoria Rail Station is 12 minutes and Clapham Junction is 3 minutes.
St Georges Hospital in Tooting, Wimbledon, Twickenham, Richmond and The Oval can all be easily reached.