Ground floor flat with private front door and large private patio.
A ground floor flat in a building which is set within a row of characterful terraced houses.
- It has one bedroom with a double bed and good storage space.
- The bathroom is recently renovated and has a walk-in shower.
- The comfortable living area has a sofa, chair and Smart HD TV.
- Kitchen has dining for 4.
- Doors open from the kitchen onto a large, sunny, private patio.
- Central heating
- Well equipped kitchen, with Nespresso coffee maker, Kettle, Toaster, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cooker and oven, Fridge/Freezer
- Smart HD TV
- Hi-speed Wi-Fi internet.
- Washer/Dryer – Iron and ironing board
- Highchair & Baby Cot
- Foreign travel adapters
- Linen and Towels
- Hair Dryer
- All bills are included in the price
Safe for families and close to central London.
Clapham Common, whilst its vast green spaces is a 1-minute walk away.
Clapham Common Tube (Northern Line) is a 15-minute walk away. The centre of London can be reached in about 15 minutes.
Clapham Junction Rail Station is a 20-minute walk,
St Georges Hospital in Tooting, Wimbledon, Twickenham, Richmond and The Oval can all be easily reached.